Tresspassing

Yeah, and having permission alleviates stress.  I was riding with a friend
one day and he took me on a lovely trail across private property.  I asked if
we had permission and he said, "Sure."  We came to a tree-line and he turned
to me and said, "Okay, ride really fast and don't talk," and then took off at
a gallop.  My horse and I followed.  I thought we were doing fartleks -- or
whatever it is that Nancy Loving calls those speed intervals.  After a while,
my riding buddy pulls up.  I said something about interval training and he
laughed and said no, we had gone onto a different person's property and then
said, "that guy shoots at me sometimes."  Ahh, the joys of rural living.  You
can do whatever you can get away with up to the point where the neighbor
starts shooting 'cause no one even thinks of calling the sheriff -- who
doesn't come anyway.  I, however, only ride now in places where *I* have
personally asked for permission.

 Rhonda

---- Begin included message ----

---- End included message ----