Cannon Bone Formula

Mary windancer@cadvision.com
Posting as guest as my posts are being bounced back...
Some time ago I read that a group was doing a minnie study on young foals length of cannon bone and that they dertimined the measurment could indicate hieght of the foal as a mature horse.
Did anyone catch this?  It was something like each increment of mesurment = 1 hand in hieght or something.
Thanks,
Mary   windancer@cadvision.com