No Subject

Dear Stacy,
In regard to your message on ridecamp about small spots that appear on the whithers.  My experience comes from over 30 years of enduance riding, and I would tell you that if the spots are 1,2, or 3" in diameter, that is a problem with the saddle.  However, if the dry spots are 4" or more, there is not much to worry about.  How about the horse, do you palpate the back in those areas to see if he is sore?

I have no experience with the SaddleRight pad, and it is prabably a good pad, but thier claim that he wasn't using his muscles before sounds weird.  I don't think the spots will away with their pad.

Hope I have helped.  Good Luck.

John DiPietra
Synergist Saddles