slip sliding away

I have Borium on the nail heads "installed" on the reset metal NBS shoes.
However after I get this parade over with they are coming off for the winter
to keep her from torching herself in the snow as the snow impacts in the
shoe.. Man I can turn on a dime on pavement with those things!!!!
back to lurking, sipping hot tea and the nyquil drip!
Carla (oh great a freaking cold!)
Ansata (whoo eee look at me and my choes... I got traction now)
Haley (yeah sure until the snow came then you looked like a pimply kid in
heels!)
Rob (gritting teeth watching road riding)