Re: Easy Boots

In a message dated 12/4/00 4:29:58 PM Mountain Standard Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

I am also thinking about using EasyBoots
in lieu of shoes, but wonder how much of a drag the putting on-
and taking-off gets to be.

I am a long time user of easy boots. They don't have much traction on slick
surfaces,as you can tell by looking at the bottom of the boots. I think the
company does make some kind of calk for the bottom thought that can be added
for winter use, although I've never tried it. There are numerous tricks to
getting them on and off. I have a mare with club foot that will not hold them
no matter what. I also have a Morgan mare with big, roomy feet who will
probably never have shoes. The easy boots work for her perfectly.
Deb