Re: Saving Trails - possible resource for info

  There is a group in our neighborhood (Great Falls VA) that
has been HIGHLY successfull at preserving local trails, getting
federal funding to build new ones, and forcing developers to
add/maintain trails and rights-of-way.  Not surprisingly there
are many equestrians involved in this group.

 The group is called the Great Falls Trailblazers and is
affiliated with the Great Falls Citizens Association (GFCA).
The GFCA website is http://www.gfcitizens.com/  and I am sure
you contacted any of the GFCA board members, they would point
you to a contact for the Trailbalzers.  And I'm sure that
someone in the Trailblazers would be willing to tell you how
they have gotten funding etc.

If you get no response let me know and I'll hunt down a contact.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag