Help! Anyone with a horse for Death Valley Encounter!

Help!

	I will be in CA from Christmas till new year. Looking to do some riding in
southern california. Will be staying in Dana Point,CA with my folks. Also
looking for a horse that I may ride for one or two days in the Death Valley
Encounter. Anyone in Sounthern CA. Thanks.

Hans

Hans Devouassoux
North East Regional Director