Wintec Saddles

sindy mccosker sindymccosker@hotmail.com
My daughter and I both ride with Wintec saddles.  My daughter rides a Bates/Wintec that has been used everyday for 3 years now and she loves it.  The equisuade has held up very well.  It has a wide tree and fits her arab mare very well.  No back trouble at all!  I ride in the new Isabella dressage model.  I LOVE this saddle.  It has the changable gullet which I changed to a wide gullet.  I have tried out a lot of saddles on this new gelding with not much luck in fit.  I bought this saddle and with the new gullet it fits him perfect!  I am a heavy weight rider and was worried about a sore back but so far not even one ounce of back sorness. I only ride LDR's not 50's.  But I can't say enough good things about this saddle.  One thing I can say is buy a higher priced Wintec.  A women at our stable bought a 250 and the fit is totally different than the Isabella.  It sits her very forward and the cantle is too high with a lot of pressure on her horses loins.  The endurance model was too long for my shortbacked arabian. Good luck in your search for the perfect saddle!