SNOWING???

We got about 2-3 inches of snow this afternoon. I came out about 7:45 pm
after working all day and Put the nags up. Silly things We had a 1/2 mile
walk to the barn. I was thinking of riding but they were way to cold and
aggitated to do so Plus I had to get back to work! My neighbor was nice
enough to follow us in the dark so I could ride back. The whole time I was
leading two horses and being Sandwiched between the both I was thinking
inside..gee this is fun. Walking down a long snowy lane in the dark. The
snow blowing and 26 degrees! Haley was ready to go to a nice cozy barn. Yet,
Ansata who was shivering with snow on her butt, was not so happy to be
going. It was quite an amusing sight to see Haley dragging me and me
dragging Ansata. I fed them some condensed alfalfa(thanks for the advice
about alfalfa and helping heat a horse up SUSAN!!!) and they were happy as
two little partridges in a pear tree!(Yeah yeah but the turtle doves just
sat there)
Me.. instead of going home to a nice cup of hot cocoa.. I had to return to
work...to drive in the snow and deliver pizza..hey its
snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow i hadn't seen this stuff in years!!!
Carla (sandwiched in and snowing)
Ansata (why are we up? I am not cold..*shiver*)
Haley (ahh all cozy and warm!)
Rob (darn snow.....)