Breyer Omner

AA Omner is a Breyer Model Horse.
He is listed in the www.statelinetack.com and in their latest catalog.
I haven't seen him yet,  but IAHA International Magazine is writing a story
about
Omners career, his struggle with cancer and becoming a Breyer.
I know Breyer wanted to promote him in hospital gift shops for children
struggling with their own fight against cancer. I know animals are healers
and Omner is a hero to many to offer hope and a  reason to continue down the
trail to greater achievements. He is a gift.
Beverly