Re: RC: Blankets vs. cooler

   You might want to trace clip her and then use an
antisweat sheet to aid in drying out where the saddle
was. These sheets are great for wicking away the
wetness and will stay on your horse when you turn her
out in the pen to munch hay. My antisweat sheet has
leg straps with swivel snaps so it stays on throught
ant movement the horse does. I also use mine for when
i trailer my horse in cold weather as they breath and
wick away any moisture. They are also pretty
reasonable in price, mine was under $50.

Penny
Texas