Re: RC: ANDY BENDER

I want to add my two cents worth regarding the passing of
Andy Bender.
    He was "unbelievably" kind to my wife (who had suffered
a seriously adverse equine incident in the Nevada desert one year), but having gotten to know him, it was "believable" for Andy.
    I'd like to go on, but suffice it to say, this sport of endurance should could use alot more like him.
    Hell, this planet could.

    Frank Solano