Shut Out

Hi folks,
Am looking for info on a horse named "Shut Out" out of Goose Egg by Equipoise....I came into possession of a head sketch of this horse (signed by Wallace) but cannot find out any info about him (or her).   I assume he is a race horse.  Please reply privately and if anyone wants to know the info I find out, I'm happy to share.  Thanks!
Maggie