Conditioning locales in not-too-southeast in February

Good morning.

Much as I hate to digress from the heated Coggins and Horse Auction topics,
I'm hoping for some help from our neighbors in the southeast.

Hubby and I (with the new gooseneck LQ burning a whole in our driveway) would
like to head south from western NY in February to do some pre-spring
conditioning miles.  It takes us about 8-9 hours to get to Roanoke from here,
but we'd be willing to travel a few extra hours to find a place we can camp,
ride on some semi-decent footing trails, hang out with ponies and dogs.
Water and electric hookups and stalls would be bonus.  Even thinking of
squeezing in a 25 or slow 50 during that time . . .

Any suggestions?  You can email us privately at ristree@aol.com

Thank you in advance.  Now back to your regularly-scheduled programming.

--Patti Stedman (in East Otto, NY)