Farrier desperately needed!!!!

Pam Loftus Bubalali@aol.com
Hi everyone.  I recently moved my horses to Hayward and I have been having trouble finding a farrier.  Can anyone recommend someone down in that area.  It's Hayward, CA.  I have called some and I have not received any calls back.  There are other friends of mine at the ranch who also need a new farrier due to theirs retiring.  Please e-mail me privately at Bubalali@aol.com as to not clog up the list.  Thank you.  Pam Loftus