Re: RC: Time thru the digestive tract...

In a message dated 11/27/00 3:08:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Michael.Maul@nsc.com writes:

> When trail riding on NFS, BLM or NPS lands for any
>  length of time -- half an hour, two hours or all day -- these three
agencies
>  are suggesting that horses be "purged for 12 hours by the feeding of
>  California certified weed free feed".

Wow, there is a state nuttier than Florida!  And I hear you, also, have those
absurd Agriculture Inspection Stations at your borders just like we do.
Pretty soon they will order you to have diapers on your horse and will
inspect the poop as you exit the forest.

Enough is enough already.  My vision of renegade riders in the future must be
coming to light in California.  They always say CA is where the future
happens today.

This is just plain silly.  I have had my fill of anti-horse authority types
dictating this kind of nonsense and hope I'm not alone.  I can't wait to hear
from those of you who think this is a good thing. Explain it to this
Floridian who is on his way to Katherine Harris's house with a truckload of
horse manure to help fertilize her front porch.

cya,
Howard