Happy Turkey Day

Deborah Foti beekeeper@xtalwind.net
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all! I hope everyone can give thanks
to the lord for all of the bessings that he has given through out
the year. And give thanks to your horses for all that they do for
you by giving them all a warm alfalfa mash with lots of carrots and
apples. Lord knows even in Florida it's cold enough for a warm bran
mash today. And the best of luck to all of the 100 milers traveling
today for J.D's ride for qualifications to the pan-am.  I hope the
weather people are wrong and there will be no rain for saturday.