To Donna Snyder-Smith Column Fans

As you fans know, Donna is not (yet) directly on line.
 She has asked me to post the following message to
those of you who regularly read her monthly column in
"Endurance News," "It's the Little Things."  Any
her.     Robin

From Donna:

Your board of Directors no longer feels it can
exchange advertising space for the column's
educational material.  It is with great regret that I
will therefore be unable to provide you with monthly
input through this informative column as I have the
past two years.  The last monthly column will appear
in the December issue of "Endurance News." I will be
contributing a couple of special pieces in 2001.