Re: RC: horse thieves

here in Yuma, AZ .. they don't use trailers... they steal your horse and ride
them over the border into Mex. and you never see them again... this happened
to me and my stallion Belesemo Epic... thank God Epic is too attached to
me... you could see the prints where they were leading him down the road,
then where Epic was running in circles around them then he took off dragging
the person and got away... my neighbor called me at 4 in the AM and told me
Epic was standing in the street outside my fence... I ran out there in my
nightgown, no halter or lead rope...as I got out back I thought ohmygosh he's
not going to come  to me with this robe blowing all over the place... but
when he saw me he ran up to me buring his head in my chest, just nickering
and talking to me... he followed me back down the road to the gate and I put
him up.... The police said I was very lucky... so don't just suspect a
trailer...  use lots of lights and locks...Theives Hate Lights.... Blessings
Mona