Re: RC: Re: Barefoot endurance

There was a rider in FL that rode a barefoot horse. She had lots of mile on
this horse without shoes. She finally put shoes on his hind feet because
they were getting too short. One year she had 600 miles on him barefoot.
This old boy had one set of awesome feet. He is the exception, not the
norm.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.