Saddle Pads...The Last Word

Karl dixiemidnight@hotmail.com
Steph...This IS my last word on this before
I impliment what we've discussed.   Please don't
make me stand in the corner.

RIDERS!

Here's the deal:

I am not a rep, salesman, nor advocate.

I am the manufacturer of Dixie Midnight
No-Sweat vent pads.

Genuine Dixie Midnight No-Sweat vent pads
will give you and your horse exactly what
you're looking for in a saddle pad.

No-Sweat vent pads are used by a LOT of 100-milers.
Why?  Because they WORK!

They are guaranteed to perform as described
(your horse's back will be cooler and your
saddle/saddle pad will stay clean and dry)
FOR AS LONG AS YOU OWN your No-Sweat vent pad.
Or your money back.  Period.  Not just 30 days
or 30 months or 30 years.

You can get 3 1/2 No-Sweat vent pads for the
price of ONE of another brand.

Any Questions?

Call me.  Toll Free 888 287 6716

http://www.dixiemidnight.nv.switchboard.com