Saddle fit video needed!!!

I work at a Veterinary teaching hospital, and there's
going to be a HUGE symposium here in March. One of our
equine veterinarians will be giving a talk on saddle
fit and its effect on the horse's back. I've got some
info to give her from my own personal saddle fit
odyssey, but if anyone has any quality videos that
you'd be willing to loan for her to view as she
researches the topic, give me a holler.

Thanks!!
Kristi

=====