Arabians and Quarabs for sale

Jessica Tuteur jessicat@napanet.net
Hi all:

The owner of these horses passed away at the
young age of 35. Her friend is selling the
horses to good homes to raise funds for her 2
small children. Thats about all I know (see more
links and info below)but if you are in the market
check these out. Also a Dodge Truck listed on there.

http://www.cableone.net/norman5153/holdemhigh_for_sale_page.htm

Jessica

From another list: My best friend, Cindy Henry of
Hold 'Em High Arabians & Quarter Horses
located in Texarkana Texas, passed away at the age
of 35 about a month ago, and I am responsible for
dispersing her horses that must be sold.  Many
people were familiar with her through her work with
the Arabian Horse Rescue network, as she was on the BOD.
Here is the link to the sales list for her
horses. Please pass this on to your friends.
http://www.cableone.net/norman5153/holdemhigh_for_sale_page.htm  Also, there are links on her own homepage to a memorial page that was created in her
honor. http://holdemhigh.freeyellow.com/homepage.htm
Thank you, Gayle Norman
ZoHaR Arabians, http://www.cableone.net/norman5153/index.htm,