Onetime Mounts Desired (PS)

A couple of PNER friends would like to come down and do the Warner
Springs ride, and I'm looking for horses for them.

One did close to a dozen rides this season, mostly 50s and one 75,
and the other did around 9 rides, mostly 50s, and neither wants to
put their horse through a 1000 mile haul.  Both have OF saddles, FWIW.

They'd like to do the LD (hey, it's a vacation) but wouldn't be
averse to doing 50, and will pay their own entries, of course.
They'd probably fly into Ontario and haul down with me; sent my entry
in today.

That Olympic-sized mineral springs-heated pool is quite an
attraction, Terry!  And the bungalows.  And all those other "extras",
not to mention being out of the snow.

TIA,
Lynne