guest posting

Linda Dewees quiltrider
I think when a guest posts a question, answers should be posted
on RC. Don't all "guests" read the archives?  I've been reading
RC on the archives for 6 months and have learned sooo much!  I just now registered for the new "post only" option.  In the
last 6 months I only posted one question, but there was not a
single response to RC.  However I got 4 private email answers.
After that, whenever someone else posted a question I really
wanted the answer to I emailed that person to forward any good
answers that weren't posted on RC! I didn't want to miss
anything!  So please post answers to RC!  There's more than one
person who wants to know!

Linda from the cold Mojave