BH 100 and ROC

Cindy Collins ccollins@park6.k12.wy.us
Hello, again.  Just a quick update on BH 100 happenings and a plea for help.  First the request:  Does anyone have any of the info. packets, ride maps, etc. from either of the two years the Big Horn trail hosted the ROC???  If so, would you please make photo copies and send to me:  Cindy Collins, 90 Sunset Rim, Cody, WY 82414.  I'm also looking for quotes and photos about/of  the ride to put on our web site. You could either attach them to me via email or send and I'll scan and return.  I'm constantly updating the info., so please keep checking the site.  Also, wanted to share that the BH 100, Inc. is sponsoring a 50 miler on May 5th and a 3 day 50/50/50 Memorial Day weekend.  Please email me for more info. or check it out on the web site.  Thanks, again.  Cindy.    <ccollins@park6.k12.wy.us>  P.S.  A special thank you to all of the folks who are emailing me with suggestions and offers of help.  You are appreicated.  We drove over the new last section of trail on Sunday!