I have space for a winter resident.

Sharon J. Flack croomrider@juno.com
I have RV hook up, water, electric, sewer. I would like to rent to a winter resident. Low rent and some assistance in light repairs one morning a week. I have a stalls with turn outs. You must feed and care for your own horses. No need to trailer out to ride. It is a short ride to the Croom forest. $24,000 acres.
One of the best riding area in central florida. There is a large group of people that live in this area and ride several times a week. I can put you in contact with some one to show you the forest. Our Hunting season will be over on Dec. 4
email me for more details.