Pre-fab stalls

Need to get these out of my barn.  I have two pre-fab stalls made by
Horseman's Choice, top quality stalls.  Used only three months.  Includes
all pre-cut and fitted, newly painted 2x6 tongue and groove boards, two
swing-out feeders and sliding doors.  Complete set up with stall mats, two
fronts and stall divider panel.

Will consider taking sports saddle in good condition, hay (no horses) or
other items in part trade for these stalls.   Easy to assemble, have two new
stalls in a matter of hours!  Asking $1,500 for complete set-up or make
offer.  Stalls and mats are located in Newberg, Oregon (Portland-Salem
area).

Contact me at: endurzrider@worldnet.att.net