Entries to Warner Springs Ride

On Thursday, all of the entry applications to the Warner Springs Ride scheduled for January 6, 2001, were mailed to those who requested one, as well as those already on my "sucker list."   The number of entries are limited to 120, so if you are interested, you probably need to return it with your fees soon.  The amount of interest would indicated that it will probably fill quickly.  If you requested an entry and have not received it by Tuesday, give me a call or email  me and I will send you another.  Daytime telephone is 619/440-3838, nighttime and weekend number is 619/445-5443.

Terry Woolley Howe