Ride Across America

Walksgood ketchtropictramp@hotmail.com
I am seeking 3-4 women in their 40's-60's who are interested in riding across America on the newly opened America Discovery Trial
This trial joins existing local and historic trails from Pt.Reyes
CA. to Deleware and is approximately 6.500 miles long. It passes through mountains, desert, small towns and a few cities. I may by-pass the cities on alternate routes. Traveling with two mounts and two pack mules, Averaging 25 miles per day and resting the stock for 1.5 days per week, I expect the ride to take 10+ months. If there are any other pioneering women riders who are crazy enough to committ a year of their life to an extraordinary equestrian expedition, please contact me at email:
ketchtropictramp@hotmail.com
Walksgood