Re: RC: Manure / Easy Boots

In a message dated 11/10/00 10:38:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
KYielding@aol.com writes:

<< The Easy Boots were on as tight as they could be and
 they stayed at the bottom of that mud bog.  Never saw them again. >>
    To bad you didn't foam them on.  We've done the Outlaw Trail Ride a few
times (bogs and all) and one year we did 25 miles of nothing but ankle to
knee river bottom water.  Never had a problem, and it was on the 5th day of
the ride with putting them on the 1st day.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269