manure & ducks

A. Perez AmandaPerez@ureach.com
Re"Maybe it's different down here in the South, but the birds,
especially the ducks, will eat the manure within hours after all
the horses leave.  At the last ride I attended, in Georgia, the
ducks would sneak up behind Dance Line and gobble his manure down quicker than you would believe possible."

  You mean all those years I spent mucking out stalls, I just could have kept a few ducks around to take care of?  Sheesh!  Why didn't some ome tell me this sooner.

  But seriously - it doesn't matter how rational it is or not, if you're asked to pick it up, be a good guest and PICK IT UP!
If not, don't whine when that venue is closed to endurence rides.