Re: RC: Electric Fencing information needed

    We've used the Wide tape type of Electric Fencing for pasture fencing.
It works well, but in about 2 years (or less) it stops working.  The weather
elements, like the sun, (we live in S. Cal) seem to play it's toll on the
wires in the tape.  Also, all of the insulators get brittle and start to
break, one by one.  After about 2 years I learned to hate the stuff, from all
of the repairs required to keep it up and going.  We will never use it again.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269