Synergists

AS indicated below - I use the JDP saddle the - Endurance model. I
HIGHLY recommend this saddle. John helped correct the problems I was
having. With Stirrup Leathers - he made them out of Biothane now. Saddle
fit perfect- proven with a Saddle-Tech gauge and no back problems.

There is only one other saddle I ride and recommend is the SR ENDURO.
We have 3 of these.
Carol and I can not think of any reason to ride any other saddles - nor
can our horses.
Roger R