re: Sandy -manure & hay

Teresa Van Hove  tvanhove@uswest.net

don't you think the policy of having to clean up manure and hay might have
something to do with unwanted introduction of noxious weeds?

Sandy,
I Didnt mean to imply that it was Always OK to leave manure/hay
if it was a pasture.  Of course anytime management requests clean up
it should be done, and done well,  I was referring to no instructions
when I said that it was ok to leave hay and only scatter manure
if ridecamp was a pasture setting.  I usually think of my hay
as being high enough quality that the ranchers would be happy
to have their stock eat it, and have any seeds (grass/alfalfa)
from it sprout for that matter.

Teresa