Manure management at rides

Hi all.
A friend of mine suggested that riders be required to pay a $10.00 fee when
checking in. When they are ready to leave, they go to the ride manager or
whoever they put in charge to check it out and they get their money back if
their campsite is clean such as manure, trash and hay picked up. What does
everyone think? Would you keep your campsite cleaner or would you pay the
$10.00 and leave it messy? I'm interested in knowing because I'm planning a
ride here in Peninsula, Ohio on June 15th, 16th and 17th called the
Celebration Ride. We changed the date from the week before that. It's AHAO
sanctioned and we'll have a 25 mile CTR on Sat, a 25 mile CTR elevator on
Sun. and a 15 mile novice CTR on Sun. It's run by the Ohio Horsemen's
Council. This ride has been going on for years. I've never done anything like
this before so we are getting our feet wet in 2001 and if all goes well, we
may think about putting some endurance in it th! e year after. Maybe a two day
100. Who knows. But I'm interested in the question of paying a $10.00 fee and
getting it back if you clean up because last year at this ride, people were
told to clean up but they didn't. Ride management spent quite a few hours
cleaning up after people because we'd lose the field from the parks if it
wasn't. Deb