Big Horn

We are putting together an article on the Big Horn Ride..any input from those of you who have ridden this ride would be greatly appreciated!!!  Highlights, memories or just general impressions of the ride/trail would be wonderful!...you can e-mail me at bolinger@bigsky.net  or Cindy Collins at ccollins@park6.k12.wy.us ...If you know of someone who has ridden the Big Horn but is not on the internet..please be so kind as to pass this message on to them....my snail-mail is Sandy Bolinger  29404 Nine mile Road, Huson, Montana 59846
 Thanks!