IAHRONA ???

Hi ridecamp,
I am looking at a mare for my 8 year old daughter. We just lost our 30 year
old mare Gala Gal  to  a sink hole,a few weeks ago.  All long sad story. We
had her for 16 years all my kids learned to ride on her. I'm really missing
this little mare. And need another good Arab.
I think I may of found a one to look into , 8 year old mare. She is the
right size 13.3 and well trained for trail and kid safe, so they say! She is
registered with the IAHRONA. I have never heard of this. Has anyone out
there? I have searched but haven't found anything on it. I  would like any
information. Not that it matters if she is register or not, just wondering
what it is.
 Also if anyone in the North Dakota area has a good child safe Arab or Arab
cross for sale you could let me know too.
Tami Keller