Hahira/River Run photographer

Hi All,
I'll be at River Run in Ga this weekend, and as usual will be offering my
"portrait" deal. Many folks are really liking this, as you can use them for
Christmas cards, gifts etc.
I will be there about 1 pm on Friday ( I will drop off a sign up sheet at
registration earlier so I can go scope out my trail spot). The way I work
this is to shoot a whole roll of 24 of anything you want including dogs,
people, horse conformation, head shots, etc. I charge $25 for the roll, and
you can take the roll and have it developed at your leisure at your lab. You
can then do anything you want with them including enlargements. ( I just ask
if you publish them, you give me photo credit)
 I have to shoot your whole roll that day, and cannot carry it over to the
trail the next day as I need both my cameras for on the trail shots. I'm also
doing aerial shots from the airplane again, so let me know if you are
interested in this...
If you are interested in this, please give me a time slot now, so I can put
you on the sign up sheet early. Also, a description of your rig and horses so
I can find you.
Trail photos will be $5.00 each and $2.00 for the duplicate.
See you there.
Becky Siler