Re: RC: free-choice minerals

Hi all...

Well, I am no rocket scientist, but I feed all my horses free choice
minerals, along with ABC plus and Hoof.  My Endurance horses and the retired
"Old Man" are all on Joint Jolt as well..... I give 6 free choice minerals.
Which I fill every week (during competition twice a week)
Redman Salt, Rushcreek Minerals, TSmix, Amix, BVC and even offer Detox.  And
I cant say EXACTLY what it all has done to my horses only that I WONT QUIT.
My horses are eating better, not eating dirt or eating trees trying to get
whatever it is they can get out of these materials.  I have better coats,
teeth, attitudes, hoof ... etc.  Yes, it is expensive to offer all these, but
AR'NT OUR CRITTERS WORTH IT?

Wish ya all the best.  Stay warm and ride with a smile. :0)

Happy Trails
Jinnifer