Exclaimation!

Hi Trilby
I don't know your email or I would have sent directly; I wanted to
congratulate you on your point standing and I just realized it was on an
Explodent offspring. He was an incredible stallion and my best friend.
You can go to my sales page (click on URL address in my signature at
bottom) and
click on his name for his pedigree with
race record/show records and be sure to go to
http://www.arabiansporthorse.com/explodent.htm for my tribute to him. He
was an amazing guy!
Bette
--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov