Model Farm

At the risk of being only marginally endurance-related, I'm writing to
ask the following question:

I recall reading (in EQUUS?) about someone who was building a real live
model farm somewhere in the PNW.  I mean a working farm built based on
the most current research, demonstrating model horse husbandry
techniques ... At the time, I noted that they had a website, and today
when I tried to do a search I got (much to my dismay) 32,612 sites all
about Breyer Horses!!!

HELP! - does anybody up there in the PNW know anything about this place
and how I can find out more????  I'm doing research in preparation for
the construction of some new facilities here, and don't know where to
look next!

TIA
-Ab
--