stubben site/and leathers!

Hi Ridecamp! I was trying to help Susan with her Stubben problem.(I should
have such a problem) I finally found the stubben web site on YAHOO!, and
there's more! you can buy a saddle via the web, but it has to be ordered by
a dealer.(hey, we all know a dealer right?) and they are half price! They
had eleven Stubben Survivals, that's one for everyone on ridecamp except me,
and I already have one. Mine is a 32-19", and it fits good on my Arab mares,
and I am 5'5" lightweight so don't let the large seat size fool you.  They
are $875 (Christmas is coming and we've all been good)  address is

http://www.stubbenusa.com/saddles.htm

and click on "web saddles" for the sale ones, they also have pictures of all
the models, and their LEATHERS  and stuff

Beth Glover (can't ride today, it's too dang windy, trashcans are flying and
I'm surfin the web)