FW: Endurance Riding

<<forwarded message - please respond to the original post.
Steph>>

-----Original Message-----
From: CHUCK M [mailto:chuckm@itctel.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 5:30 PM
To: steph@endurance.net
Subject: Endurance Riding

I am seeking information about endurance training and competitions for handicapped riders. Can you help me find an organization that could guide us in accomplishing this? My friend is a paraplegic and her dream is to ride in an endurance/competitive trail event. Thank you for your help.

Amy Magnuson, South Dakota