Wintec Pro

We have 2 wintec pros. We have a narrow mare and a round gelding. We bought 2
wintec pros, one with a wide tree and one with medium tree. We put the wide
on the
gelding and it work fine for the first few months but now it makes his back
sore. The medium tree one on the narrow mare was too narrow for her and she
seems to be doing fine so far with the wide tree one now.

Maria