From: Susan Garlinghouse [mailto:suendavid@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 12:33 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Fw: Rider Education

Below is a response I received from Steve Rutter, which I'm forwarding with his permission.  His DAL statement specifically mentioned rider education, and my question to him was how did he specifically hope to implement that.  I've edited it slightly---just removed a few personal chitchats, none of the relevant material.

Several other nominees have also mentioned rider education, perhaps they would care to comment on their own views as well (obviously, rider education is near and dear to my heart)<g>.

Susan G