third article is up

Someone reminded me that they were still waiting for me to put up the third article in the Beating Metabolic Pulls series onto my website.  These were the same articles that were in June/July/August EN, but I realize not everyone gets those, so put them onto the website.  Anyway, the third article is now up (thanks, Donna) at
http://www.shady-acres.com/susan/metabolicpull3.shtml

Susan G