RE: sweat patterns

<<Lynda wrote:
You may want to try an Impression Pad, it will take all the guess work out
of how your saddles are fitting.  When you put the impression pad under your
saddle, it will show you exactly how your saddle is fitting, that particular
horse, no more guessing. . . .>>

Thanks Lynda, and yes I have thought about getting one - I've been waiting
for the saddle pad to be priced and to have enough money to buy a saddle,
saddle pad and the impression tool.  Might be awhile!

Unfortunately I have until tomorrow to make a decision on these saddles and
all I have gotten as responses is that I should go buy someone else's saddle
or order something that won't help me by my deadline.

I was hoping to learn a little about analyzing sweat patterns.  It might
have even helped those that can't afford the impression pad.

Oh well.

(No offense to you Lynda, I think the Impression Pad is a great idea and I
would love to have one someday.)

Marlene