weekend package company info

  The company that did my trailer is Custom Interiors
& Designs, Inc. in Caddo, OK. 888-782-4614,
www.redriverok.com/custominteriors. Most trailer
manufactors don't do the interior work, they send it
out. To find a company that is closer to you, go
trailer shopping and look at the metal tag usually
close to the tackroom door. Who ever you get to do
your trailer make sure they are a member of the
Recreational Vehicle Industry Assoc (RVIA) so you can
be sure all NEC and ANSI safty requirements for RVs
are met. Alot of state and national parks won't let
you on their campsites without this certification on
the trailer.
   I have a friend who owns the Featherlite dealership
in Ft. Worth and found out Custom Interiors charge the
same for private individuals as they do for
dealerships.
   Hope this helps.

Penny
Texas