weekend package explained

    Several people asked what a weekend package was so
I decided to post my answer.
    A weekend package consists of a small
kitchenette(sink,icebox,2 propane burner stove and
microwave),shower stall with chemical toliet, ac and
heat with the bed up over the goose neck.
    My original dressing room was average size, I was
amazed they could fit it all in! It sleeps 2 adults,
not much room to manuever around but its fine for a
weekend. Its rather close quarters for any longer!
    Last year I was trailer shopping and drooled over
the ones with big living quarters until I saw the
price(more than my house!!!) I looked at featherlites
and sooners and noticed the same company did all of
their  interiors. I called the company and asked if
they did private pre-owned trailers and they did. In
my case I saved alot of money going this route, my
trailer was only 6 years old at the time and in
excellent condition.
    I've only had it a year but so far I've been very
pleased.

Penny
Texas